I. packaging machine maintenance and maintenance matters
1. The equipment must be tested for short-term after the installation and commissioning on site;
2. At each junction, the moving parts should be regularly lubricated and checked for wear and movement;
3. Regularly check whether the fixed connecting parts of the equipment are securely fastened or not loosened;
4. Regularly add oil to the pneumatic triple-link oil storage cup (sewing machine oil or transformer oil to ensure that it can be sprayed into the compressed air in a mist), and discharge water to the oil-water separator for each handover shift;
5. Regularly check the circuit for foreign objects and check the oxidation of each joint.
6. Observe whether the motor runs smoothly and has abnormal noise.
7. Observe whether the conveyor belt is stable and there is no deviation;
8. When the communication timeout occurs on the touch screen, please check if the communication cable between the touch screen and the PLC is loose. Is the PLC power supply normal? Please contact the manufacturer if this problem occurs.
9. When the touch screen is not displayed, first check whether the 24V output of the switching power supply is normal. If the 24V of the switching power supply is normal, the touch screen is still not displayed, please contact the manufacturer;
10. When the machine is not used for a long time, it should be placed in a dry and ventilated environment. Because the core technology of the machine is placed in a humid environment using precision electronic components, the short circuit of the electrical appliance is prone to occur;
11. When the machine is not operating normally, first check whether the machine parts are damaged by hand;
12. If there are other system failures, please contact us and the company will provide technical support.